E & A consult Nigeria - More jobs by E & A consult Nigeria
On behalf of our client and needed for immediate employment, vacancy exist for an experienced Personal Driver and Company Drivers,
- The Personal Driver will report directly to the Pastor RCCG
- Provide chauffeuring support to the Pastor and family.
- Conduct daily maintenance and upkeep cleanliness of vehicle and ensure that all safety requirements are met.
- Perform official and personal errands on behalf of the family
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Driver must inform his boss of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- The driver shall strictly observe traffic rules and regulation and maximum speed.
- The driver shall maintain assigned vehicles always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the client.
- The driver shall be responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tire condition and the likes.
- The driver shall endeavor to give attention of the client or its passenger whenever or wherever, and must always be at sight of the clients.
- The driver shall always drive the vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident. Reckless driving shall be sufficient ground for driver’s recall and consequently be a cause of termination.
- The driver shall observe strictly the company rules and regulation, policies and directives and instruction of the company.
- Taking good care of the company's care and other items under his custody.
- Perform any other adhoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualification: an SSCE Certificate
- Minimum 5 years driving experience with at least 2 years as a Personal driver
- Good driving records and familiar within Lagos road and its landmarks
- Presentable and well groomed, reliable and punctual
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work on weekends and/ or after office hours when needed
- Must have a valid up-to-date drivers license registered with the FRSC
- Must undergo driving test to ascertain skill
- Show proper understanding of Lagos roads on the Mainland and Island
- show sufficient experience in driving for companies
- ability to communicate effectively in English with effective listening skills
- analytical and problem solving skills
- time management skills
- stress management skills
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Must be respectful and flexible
- Must demonstrate sound work ethics
- Must deal with the public in a positive, courteous and respectful manner
Category -> Lagos